Saturday, March 6, 2010

Video for the Internet

Once again I have been experimenting with video for the Internet. I have installed yet another program on my "bursting at the seams" laptop and have actually managed to create a video that looks quite good when played back even though I converted it to WMF (a windows media file). I almost cringe when I confess to loading Pinnacle Studio 12 on my computer! But whatever works, hey! The program I bought off the net - AVS - kept the video quality and the sound quality but (and it was a big BUT) the pictures froze and then galloped to catch up several times which spoilt the fluidity of the video I had made.
I have removed the video made with AVS and instead I have put my newest upload there. Since you have not seen it anyway (I can tell) you will not remember what the first one was like!



I have made another attempt at putting the video into the blog. Lets see if it works for me today!
Using Pinnacle Studio I imported the video I had made on Premiere Elements and then used the feature offered that converted to wmf full screen size to file. It is possible to upload video that has not been converted but it would have taken over twelve hours. Once converted it only took 35 minutes.
I hope I have not bored you with my enthusiasm for this new technology! The kids have been doing this for ages and think nothing of it - I am a 'newby" and still get excited when I do something new!
Just in case the movie does not appear I had better include the link too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_kySXGfvo
AJ

1 comment: