Friday, May 28, 2010

Skin Colour

When I went to Noosa for the Video Convention there were two festivals in the locality in the weekend preceding the event. Although I principally used my still camera, I did manage to grab a few shots of the happenings in Eumundi - a country town just up the road a few klicks from Noosa. I do apologise for the wobbly nature of the shots, I used always to use a tripod and to see such lurching of the images makes me cringe - but when in crowds it is impossible and dangerous to try and use a tripod. So even though I know I should have used one (didn't take it out of the car) I know I could not. So hang on to your seat and enjoy the body painting competition at Eumundi.

AJ

1 comment:

  1. Great Video!! Wasn't too bad for the shakes. Wish my hands were that steady. ;)

    ReplyDelete