Thursday, October 20, 2011

Smaller and smaller

I just had to share this with you!
In the mail today was an ordinary looking envelope. Inside it was something that is far from ordinary looking. This is one more of my Ebay purchases and although the description told that it was "the smallest USB memory stick" I still did not visualise that it would be quite as small as it is.
Here are a couple of photos to give you some idea of why I had a surprise.


The thickness of the entire memory stick is the size of the plastic bit in the mouth of the regular USB memory stick! and . . . . it is 16G ! The cost? five cents short of $15 including postage from Singapore.
I have formatted this midget and it is now ready to be used. (Formatting makes sure that there are no Trojans lurking on the drive).
I love Ebay shopping!
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment