Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

For me the celebrations of Christmas Day are almost over. I haver returned home from a wonderful day with the family. Here is a picture of my daughter in law, Donna with her two beautiful daughters, Kayla aged five and Chantelle, three. They are all excited and ready to open their presents. And what a lot of presents they got! Christmas is very much a time for children and our day was no exception to that rule! It was the children that received the most presents including the most noisy and the most fun! Although I took lots of photos I switched the camera to movie mode and took half a dozen little movies as well. They are fun to watch. The children got a fun game that was a set of tunnels and toys for two mechanical guinea pigs! The guinea pigs made all sorts of noises and ran backwards and forwards in a most realistic way through all their obstacles. They were really fun to watch - and to take movie of!
So Christmas is now over for yet another year. I have set my reindeer and Santa on the dining room table and have just taken a shot of them because the little Santa seems to be waving "good bye". Since he will be back in the North Pole working on his next assignment - Christmas 2010, this photo is an appropriate one to end this day's blog. I hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did.
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment