Friday, July 15, 2011

A magic location

I have been busy with my video editing! On Wednesday Colin and I took Amanda, my son's girlfriend, to see one of our favourite places. Our home is at the base of Mount Springbrook so it is only a 30 km drive to see some truly magnificent scenery. Actually, we don't need to go quite that far before the "wow" factor sets in! The drive up the mountain is a delight. There are curved bridges and palm filled valleys and old stumps with holes in them that tell tales of the timber times (Cedar cutters were the first residents of this area)on the road leading up the mountain.
For most of the time I was busy with my still camera but remembered to use my tiny JVC bloggy camera once we had reached Purlingbrook Falls.
I hope you enjoy visiting one of our favourite locations! Again I remind you to click on the title on the top left of the video to see it in "widescreen" in Youtube.

If you haven't been to Springbrook yet, let me take you there!
AJ

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Aj, thank you so much for sharing and forever keeping the memory alive!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete