Monday, April 2, 2012

Home and hosed

It is so strange that now I am back home I have less time to write in the blog than I managed to find while I was away. The children came around through the day and I always like to find plenty for them to do. They are both computer savvy so I have downloaded a great little game that the seven year old really enjoys. It is called Easter Eggstravaganza and is a "hidden object" game which is exactly the right amount of difficulty for her age group. (I can't find some of the objects so it is too hard for Granny!)
The five year old was having fun with one of the on line games from ABC Games that required my presence over her shoulder. The attention span of five year olds is very much shorter than that of seven year olds!
In the evening we met and entertained a friend of my son's and finished up with Colin asleep in the lounge while I caught up with the one episode of "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" that I had missed last week. (We have a Tivo that can be set to record any number of programs, I never miss mine!)
Today I will be driving over to pick up the little girls again. They are on school holidays and I have told them they can have two sleep overs together so they are quite excited about that! They will be clock watching because I also told them that I would be at their house at ten o clock and they were to be packed up and have their car booster seats ready for that time!
So no photos for today's blog but with the sun shining today I have no excuses! Except that I will not be putting any photos of the girls in the blog (at their mother's request). Its a pity because they are very beautiful little beings and I love them to bits!
AJ

1 comment:

  1. Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my web site; adult baseball bats

    ReplyDelete