Sunday, April 22, 2012

Waking up

I find it so much more difficult contributing to this blogspot now that I am home - when I am out and exploring and discovering new things it is easy to put words together and find interesting photos to share! So I have decided that as well as share places and experiences I will also share methods of using programs that I have on my laptop.
I enjoy helping people understand how to use photo editing and video editing software and if I were to use this spot or even create a dedicated one for tutorials, it could be of some value. Often to see notes with illustrations brings back the verbal lesson and makes everything much clearer.
I have discovered that with the improvements that Google is making to their online sites (gmail, blogspot etc) the blogs that I have written up to two years ago are still accessible - but sometimes the photos are absent and there seems to be no logic in  why one days photos have gone and why photos a day older should still be present.
As long as information is available- with the necessary illustration - months after it has been posted, this blogspot would be useful for struggling photoshop/ photoshop elements/ and premiere elements users.
I could also attempt to make videos of the screen which may be instructive too - but it is easier to have instructions that could be printed out so they can be followed.
So I have set myself a challenge!
There will be other stories interspersed with the tutorials - I love writing about my explorations and discoveries!
Maybe I will see you here one day soon?
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment