Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Photos of Melbourne trip

Once you have been away, even for a few days, there seems to be so many things to catch up on! I have only just managed to get around to working on my photographs of my visit to Melbourne - many needed major correction due to the distortion caused by the height of the buildings. I will make another post soon to show how the corrections were acchieved.
Not all my pictures are here - I still have the pictures I took on a walk along a few of the city streets to upload. However there are quite a few here that should keep you entertained for a while!
I was very lucky with the weather when in Melbourne - only on one day did it rain and that was when I spent the day wandering around the Tutankhamen exhibition (truly magnificent and something I will treasure in my mind for years) and then in the company of friends.
So let me take you to see Melbourne through "my" eyes!
AJ
Melbourne in August 2011

If you wish to see the pictures as a slide show, After clicking on the picture in this blog, click on "slideshow" above the collection of photos. When the first picture appears change the length of time from 3 seconds to 5 so that you can read the captions.
If you press F11 you will fill the screen with the pictures, removing the menu bar at the top of the screen. Remember to press F11 once the slideshow has finished to restore the menu bar. Esc. (the keyboard key top left of your keyboard) will stop the slideshow.
When you make Google your email account you too will be able to share lots of photos with your friends in this way - and have a blog page too. Google gives this all to you FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment