Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bluebells?

On my drive into the country on Sunday I just had to pull the car to the side of the road and run back with the camera to capture this scene.

The light across one of the most common wild flowers known as "Bluetop" and the majesty of the large Eucalypt trees reminded me so much of a walk into the Forest of Dean with my sister in the UK when the ground under the mighty oak and beech trees was covered with the sky blue glow of bluebells. From the roadside this small paddock looked as if it too was covered with bluebells.

I couldn't help myself, I must have taken a dozen different shots of the display from every which way These two are the ones that I feel make the best of the display. The sun was high in the sky and the temperature in the low twenties - perfect in every way.
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment